Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Mitcham, CR4
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN MITCHAM? We also serve Beddington Corner, St. Helier, Morden, Merton, Collier’s Wood and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Mitcham, South London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The Mitcham district can be found in London Borough of Merton. The name is derived from the Old English term of big settlement. According to the findings in Hill Fort, the first recorded settlers in the area were Celtics. The area also saw Roman and Saxon settlement at a certain point in time due to the graves found in the Mitcham gas works site.
Mitcham is home to a number of famous structures. This includes the Old Mitcham Station which is considered the oldest railway station in the world. Another is the Eagle House which was a Queen Anne styled house built in 1705 which is currently a school for special children.
There are a number of ways to reach Mitcham such as the London Buses. The London Tramlink includes Mitcham in one of its four stops. There are also a trains which services this district such as the Thameslink.