All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Wandsworth, SW11
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WANDSWORTH? We also cover all of South West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Wandsworth, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
When it comes to having a good lifestyle, Wandsworth is one area where families or individuals can build on good memories. The area was known to be the settling spot for migrants and a home for steel workers during the 1600s. Today, it has a respectable claim on an industry of its own as it is known for transits, roads, and coals, and it even moved up to offering business establishments that would prove sufficient for the area’s residents.
Interesting area finds include activity centers such as the Central London Golf Center, tracks and gyms, and the Deen City Farm that is a popular location for children’s parties. Strolls along parks are common activity among locals, Falcon Park, Spencer Park, and Agnes Riley Gardens all are great spots for relaxation. The duck pond near Battersea Park and a boating lake are also an attraction for many people, especially for youngsters.
Wandsworth boasts a string of exquisite restaurants and bars located at Old York Road, Battersea Power Station and along the River Thames. There is so much to explore in Wandsworth, it’s a great location with a lot to offer in regards to culture, natural amenity areas and some lovely historic architecture. Sash Window Specialist can be ready to help you install, replace or repair your windows and help build or preserve your perfect home.