Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Coulsdon, CR5
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN COULSDON? We also serve Purley, Chipstead, Old Coulsdon, Kenley and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Coulsdon, South London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Located at the southern district of London, Coulsdon’s name was derived from the word “cull”, a Celtic word for “belly”. Croydon’s historic boundaries are to its north and it is 21 kilometres from Charing Cross. The Anglo-Saxon Ealdorman, Frithwald, gave the land to Chertsey Abbey which appeared in the Domesday Book as “Colesdone”. After the Dissolution of Monasteries in 1537, the land’s ownership was passed to the King. Coulsdon’s ownership was passed either sold or granted to different families. After the death of Edmund Byron in 1921, Coulsdon was passed to the Purley and Coulsdon Urban District Council. Today, Coulsdon falls under the London Borough of Croydon.
Coulsdon has several localities which include the Smitham Bottom, Old Coulsdon and the Marlpit Business and Industrial Estate. Old Coulsdon has six listed building at Grade II and two Grade I buildings. The Church of St John the Evangelist, built in 1086, was made from chalk, firestone rubble and field flints. Smitham Bottom is the district’s downtown. Coulsdon’s industry and commerce can be found here. A former chalk quarry, Marlpit is now a preferred distribution, storage and technology hub.
Southern ferries passengers to and from Coulsdon via the Coulsdon South Railway Station. Buses serving the 463 route pass through the district.