Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Carshalton, SM5
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CARSHALTON? We also serve The Wrythe, Hackbridge, Wallington, Carshalton Beeches and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Carshalton, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The Carshalton suburbs can be found in the London Borough of Sutton and is sitting in the valley of the River Wandle. The area is known for its visually impressive surroundings thanks to the Carshalton Ponds which is located in the centre of the suburb. The village has three parks: Carshalton Park, Grove Park and Oaks Park.
Carshalton Park is situated in a conservation area which is surrounded by houses. This park also contains an amphitheatre which was made from the dried out Hog Pit Pond. Grove Park was once the Stone Court of a Manor. The park contains a number of historical structures such as the Leoni Bridge, Grove House and Upper Mill. Oaks Park is the largest park in the village which contains a public golf course, café, craft centre and a sports centre.
Carshalton can be reached via busses which services X26, 127, 406 and 627.