Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Petersfield, GU31
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN PETERSFIELD? We also cover Sandling, Frogholt, Sandgate, Seabrook, Palmarsh, West Hythe, Botolph’s Bridge, Lympne, Pelinge, Newingreen and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Petersfield, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Sandling, Frogholt, Sandgate, Seabrook, Palmarsh, West Hythe, Botolph’s Bridge, Lympne, Pelinge, Newingreen and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Founded by the Second Earl of Gloucester, Will Fitz Robert, the civil parish of Petersfield lies near the South Downs National Park and north of Portsmouth. Since it is located within a frequently-travelled route, it became prosperous because of merchants setting up their businesses. Cottage industries such as tanneries, cloth makers and sheep farmers helped grow Petersfield’s economy. The introduction of the railway in the 1800’s helped local farmers distribute their products to London. Today, light industries such as Whitmans Laboratories (a part of Estee Lauder Cosmetics) and Aibel Ltd established their offices in Bedford Road, Petersfield.
Petersfield’s countryside makes it an ideal place to relax and unwind. Farm countryside such as the Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Hampshire Downs, Dufford, Hill Brow’s tree-lined hills and Petersfield Heath are good places for a nature walk. Attractions are also abound in the town starting with the annual Taro Fair held every October. Other festivals such as the August Bank Holiday Weekend, the Petersfield Christmas Festival Market and the May Bank Holiday Weekend are just some of the fairs to look out for when in Petersfield.
Petersfield is accessible via the A3 and M25 road. Portsmouth Direct Line runs through the Petersfield Railway Station. Buses and coaches also service the town.