All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Fulham, SW6
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN FULHAM? We also cover all other West London areas.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Fulham, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Fulham, situated in south west London is a popular area known for its boutiques, leisure activities, high quality restaurants and football stadiums. Fulham was formerly known as ‘Fullanham’. The old name which means “place of mud” was a result of the frequent overflowing of the River Thames causing flooding in the area.
There are many appealing attractions in Fulham. These include the historic Fulham Palace which was once considered the home of the Bishops of London. Today, it houses a museum, cafe and an art exhibit that are open to the public. There is also a beautiful botanical garden that you can explore.
Head over to the Fulham Road to find antiques and other amazing finds at reasonable prices, and visit the Fulham Broadway Centre for convenient shopping and dining. For football enthusiasts a visit Fulham Football Club (owned by Mohammed Al-Fayed) at Craven Cottage is a must.