Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Slough, SL1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN SLOUGH? We also cover Langley, Chalvey, Salt Hill, Wexham, Britwell and more
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Slough, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Langley, Chalvey, Salt Hill, Wexham, Britwell and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Slough can be found in the western part of central London. Within the 17th century, this place became a significant resting area or coach stop where people can switch horses when they travel outside of London. When the Great Western Railway was founded in the 18th century, the once small village began to grow into a large town. It also became a popular retreat for residents of London.
Slough is home to a number of notable buildings such as the Eton Union Workhouse. The workhouse was built in the mid-18th century which provided work and a home to people who are not able to support themselves. Today, the workhouse building is now a part of the Upton Hospital.
The town has seen a major development recently. Some of the old establishments are replaced with modern business and shopping centres.