Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Camberley, GU15
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CAMBERLEY? We also cover Blackwater, Frimley, Sandhurst, Frogmore, Bagshot and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Camberley, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Blackwater, Frimley, Sandhurst, Frogmore, Bagshot and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Camberley (formerly named “Cambridge Town”) is located southwest of the Capital and it Surrey Heath’s main town. It was established along an ancient Roman Road known as “The Devil’s Highway”. Famous highwaymen such as Claude Duvall and William Davies used to prey on stagecoaches travelling this route during the 17th century. Since it had a sandy topsoil, developing the town was difficult. With the establishment of The Royal Military College in and the arrival of a railway station in the late 19th century, the town became an urban area. Today, Camberley is part of the Aldershot Urban Area which is the 29th largest urban area in the UK.
Companies such as Oracle, Krispy Kreme, the Burlington Group and Siemens moved their UK headquarters in Albany Park, Camberley’s industrial estate. The Surrey Borough Council also holds office in this town. The Mall (with over 90 shops) and Primark are some of the town’s shopping centres. Princess Way and Park Street are some of the other shopping centres people can visit.
Camberley can be accessed via the Camberley railway station branch line, Farnborough and Blackwater stations. The M3 and M4 motorways are the town’s access points by car.