All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Thatcham, RG18
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN THATCHAM? We also serve Ashmore Green, Cold Ash, Upper Bucklebury, Midgham, Crookham, Benham Hill, Brimpton and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Thatcham, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Ashmore Green, Cold Ash, Upper Bucklebury, Midgham, Crookham, Benham Hill, Brimpton and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Thatcham can be found to the immediate right of Newbury which is also just beside the River Kennet. The area around Thatcham is known for once having the oldest settlement from prehistoric times. This is due to the discovery of Mesolithic objects found in the area. There were also remnants of settlements left during the Bronze and Iron Age as well as objects from a Roman town such as potteries, tiles and coins.
Thatcham is home to the Nature Discovery Centre which can be found to the north western side of Thatcham Lake. The establishment has a visitor centre which contains numerous interactive and informational displays regarding the history of the area as well as the local wildlife. The area contains a number of open space and walk paths. The Nature Discovery Centre hosts a number of nature events such as bird watching.