All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Newbury, RG14
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN NEWBURY? We also serve Donnington, Benham Hill, Greenham, Enborne, Marsh Benham, Woodspeen and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Newbury, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Donnington, Benham Hill, Greenham, Enborne, Marsh Benham, Woodspeen and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Newbury can be found West Berkshire. During the 16th century, Newbury was able to prosper due to its cloth trade. This was due to John Winchcombe II who is also known as Jack O’Newbury. Winchcombe was the proprietor of the first factory in Britain. Parts of his house is still standing in Marsh Lane.
Newbury was the site for the largest Royal Air Force station during World War II. The station was host to US Air Force tanks and bombers since this location had the longest runway in the UK during the war. The station was closed when the Cold War ended and has turned into Greenham Common.
Today, Newbury has the largest number of businesses and retail store in West Berkshire. The town is home to Vodafone’s headquarters who is currently the largest employer in town. Other known major company’s headquarters can also be found here.