All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Crowthorne, RG45
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CROWTHORNE? We also serve Gardeners Green, Owlsmoor, Sandhurst, Finchampstead, The Ridges and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Crowthorne, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Gardeners Green, Owlsmoor, Sandhurst, Finchampstead, The Ridge and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The village of Crowthorne can be found in the Bracknell Forest district which is in the south eastern area of Berkshire. The village was only a little hamlet before 1800s. When the Wellington College was established in 1859, the small hamlet quickly grew in size. This led to the building of the Crowthorne railway station in 1860.
Wellington College was once established in order to educate a deceased officer’s child. This was recently changed in 2006 where orphaned children of the British Armed Forces’ servicemen and servicewomen who died when committing a selfless act of bravery.
Crowthorne also contains a number of local societies such as the Amateur Theatrical Society and Natural History Society. There is a biennial carnival held in the village which is organised by the Crowthorne Carnival Association. The Crowthorne Symphony Orchestra also provides three concerts annually in Wellington College.