All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Guildford, GU1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN GUILDFORD? We also serve Horsley, Worplesdon, Wanborough, Artington, Chilworth and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Guildford, Surrey and surrounding towns and villages such as Horsley, Worplesdon, Wanborough, Artington & Chilworth.
You May Also Like
A little about our hometown…
Guildford is a busy town located in Surrey and is popular among British locals for its rich history and lavish shops located at the High Street. The cobblestone steps of the main road leads to retail centres and local boutiques giving you a worthy selection of interesting trinkets and surprising bargains.
The name Guildford is derived from the historical connection to golden flowers and golden sand, but this fact is still disputed by clerics. Here you’ll find the Guildford Castle, a prominent fixture in the Battle of Hastings. On top of the hill rests an Anglican cathedral, the final addition to the town’s architectural treasures. With its early market hinging on the production of the English Royal Mint, Guildford then underwent economic struggles for some years, before the Wey Navigation provided access to the River Thames. Eventually the town stabilised and provided support for local arts and entertainment.
Today, you’ll find cultural attractions everywhere in Guildford, with theatres and galleries having their classic look preserved. Sash windows figure prominently in this area accentuating Victorian and Georgian houses and other structures. This is the reason why locksmiths that service sash windows enjoy good business around Guildford. Guildford is surrounded by a number of small villages including Merrow, Woodbridge, Shalford and Peasmarsh.