Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Reigate, RH2
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists for over 15 Years
NOT IN REIGATE? We also cover Merstham, Nutfield, Bletchingley, Salfords, Buckland, Leigh and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Reigate, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Merstham, Nutfield, Bletchingley, Salfords, Buckland, Leigh and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Reigate is a market town in Surrey, just to the north of Crawley. Reigate’s numerous local shops, cafés and bars are mainly centred around Bell Street.
Reigate has a deep history which can be traced back to the Bronze Age and the town developed a great deal initially through the trading of Oatmeal back in the 17th Century. The town has always been subject to archaeological interest and boasts its own castle. Today, the castle has become a local fixture for garden visits and as an interesting spot for tourists.
With its close proximity to neighbouring Redhill, Reigate also stood to benefit from the construction of the railways. Two windmills located in Reigate Heath and Wray Common further define the local architecture, leading to references to Sherlock Holmes novels.
Along the High Street and West Street, you’ll find pubs, food stalls and shops alongside traces of medieval architecture. A trip to Reigate will not be complete if you don’t get to visit the Pilgrim Brewery, home of local brews and quality mixtures.