Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Farnham, GU10
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN FARNHAM? We also serve Badshot Lea, Ewshot, Wrecclesham, Aldershot, Farnborough, Milford and nearby areas.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Farnham, Surrey. We also serve surrounding towns and villages including Badshot Lea, Ewshot, Wrecclesham, Aldershot, Farnborough, Milford and nearby areas.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Located in Surrey, England, Farnham is one of the top five conurbations in the area. It is also one of the largest towns in Waverley and it houses many points of historic interest. These include Mother Ludlam’s Cave, Moor Park House and Farnham Castle. The town also played a huge role during the English Civil War. Farnham is still regarded a market town and it is worth visiting.
Farnham also has deep roots with the creative arts. In 1866, the Farnham School of Art was established which was heavily influenced by artists such as George Watts, Gertrude Jekyll and W.H. Allen. Due to this art boom, art galleries were also established to help nurture the arts. Exhibitions by new artists can be seen at the Farnham Maltings and New Ashgate Gallery when visiting the town.
Buses also serve routes going into Farnham, originating from the Aldershot bus station. Travelling by rail, passengers can disembark at the Farnham Railway station.