All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Staines, TW18
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists for over 15 Years
NOT IN STAINES? We also cover Ashford, Feltham, Engleford, Egham Hythe and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Staines, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Ashford, Feltham, Engleford, Egham Hythe and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Formally known as Staines-upon-Thames, this town is situated on the River Thames in the borough of Surrey. The name only changed in recent times, in May 2014. Although part of Surrey, the area is within the M25 and the London Commuter Belt. A large number of parks, leisure centres and a lower-league football club provide plenty of recreational entertainment for the town’s small population.
While today it has a burgeoning business district, between 1642 and 1648, during the Civil War skirmishes took place on Staines Moor and numerous troops moved across Staines Bridge. Some of the town’s oldest, listing buildings are beautiful and can be found on the opposite side of the river. Sash windows can be seen on many of these old, characterful buildings with restorations a necessary part of the process.