Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Esher, KT10
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ESHER? We also serve Claygate, Hersham, Long Ditton, Molesey, Surbiton, Oxshott, Tolworth, Chessington & more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Esher, Surrey. We also serve surrounding towns and villages including Claygate, Hersham, Long Ditton, Molesey, Surbiton, Oxshott, Tolworth, Chessington & more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Esher is a town located east of the River Mole, within Surrey. It is categorised as a highly dense urban area with linear commercial high streets. In the early parts of the 20th century, notable dignitaries became residents of Esher including the Duchess of Albany and Sir Robert Hawthorn Collins. The Beatles also had an old studio in this town, which was located in George Harrison’s old home.
The town of Esher also houses a mix of private and state schools. Claygate, Hinchley Wood and the Esher Church of England High School are some of the state-run schools in the area. Esher College is one of the famous sixth form colleges in England. Some of its notable alumni are Keira Knightley, Ray Lewington, Nick J. Thorpe and Camilla Kerslake.
Sports enthusiasts can also enjoy the different facilities found in this town. These include the Esher Lawn Tennis Club, which has five grass courts and five hard courts. Esher was also the cycling route during the 2012 London Olympics.