Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Godalming, GU7
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN GODALMING? We also serve Bramley, Peasmarsh, Milford, Wonersh, Busbridge, Farncombe & more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Godalming, Surrey. We also serve surrounding towns and villages including Bramley, Peasmarsh, Milford, Wonersh, Busbridge, Farncombe & more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Sharing a three-way twinning arrangement with the German town of Mayen and Joingy in France, Godalming is a historical market town and administrative centre of the Borough of Waverley. Due to its location, which is 49 kilometres southwest of London, the town of Godalming was ranked as the third most desirable property hotspot in the United Kingdom. Its favourable links to transportation hubs and overall visual appeal, this town was voted as the fourth best place to live in England. It also has the highest quality of life in the country.
Godalming offers many interesting historical landmarks such as the “Pepperpot” (a 19th century townhall), Winkworth Arboretum and the Jack Phillips Memorial Cloister. Aside from these, this town is also boasts of restaurants, pubs, unique shops and a weekly Friday Market for visitors and residents.
Godalming is reachable through the A3 motorway, Portsmouth Direct Line (rail) or the River Wey.