Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Arundel, BN18
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ARUNDEL? We also serve South Stoke, Offham, Burpham, Wepham, Warningcamp, Crossbush, Poling, Lymister, Tortington, Binsted and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in South Stoke, Offham, Burpham, Wepham, Warningcamp, Crossbush, Poling, Lymister, Tortington, Binsted and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Arundel can be found west of Worthing and north of Littlehampton. There are a number of theories as to the meaning of the town’s name. One is where the town is derived from the Norman-French word of Arondel which means swallow. Another is based on the harhune dell which is the Saxon name for Horehound flower valley.
The most notable historic building in town is Arundel Castle which belonged to the Duke of Norfolk. The castle was established in 1067 by Roger de Montgomery who became the first Earl of Arundel. There were many changes and renovations done to the castle throughout history. This includes the revision planned out by Charles Howard who was the 11th Duke of Norfolk.
Arundel hosts a number of independent shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. There are a number of cultural, historical and sporting events held in town.