All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Burgess Hill, RH15
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BURGESS HILL? We also serve Sandrocks, Wivelsfield, Wivelsfield Green, Ditchling Common, Hurst Wickham, Hurstpierpoint, Goddards Green and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Sandrocks, Wivelsfield, Wivelsfield Green, Ditchling Common, Hurst Wickham, Hurstpierpoint, Goddards Green and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Named after John Burgeys, when his name appeared on the town’s tax rolls, Burgess Hill is located south of London and in Mid Sussex. It also held the annual Midsummer Fair, celebrating the birth of St. John the Baptist in the 14th century. Lamb and sheep farmers from across the country attended the fair and over 9,000 sheep were sold annually. By the 17th century, tile and brick manufacturers established their businesses here. The town’s growth continued to this day with several business parks catering to international companies. Today, Burgess Hill continues to create new housing projects and town centres to cater to future needs.
Bedelands is one of the prominent nature reserves found in Burgess Hill. The 33-hectare nature reserve has seven meadows of ancient woodlands. It is also home to the Hazel Dormouse which are protected species. Aside from its nature reserve, Burgess Hill is also home to the Orion Cinema, one of the few remaining independent cinemas in the UK. For more than 80 years, it showcased both arthouse and mainstream films. From green open spaces to historic recreational facilities, Burgess Hill has them all.
Burgess Hill can be accessed via railway (Burgess Hill Station) and by car via the A23 Motorway.