All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Sevenoaks, TN13
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN SEVENOAKS? We also cover Godden Green, Dunton Geen, Chipstead, Sundridge and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Sevenoaks, Kent. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Godden Green, Dunton Geen, Chipstead, Sundridge and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Derived from the Saxon word “Seouenaca”, Sevenoaks started out as a settlement and earned its market status during the 13th century. When the first turnpikes were opened in the 18th century, it became part of Britain’s communications network. Today, Sevenoaks is known as a commuter town south-east of Charing Cross. It also houses the Knole House which is one of the largest houses in England.
Sevenoaks is also home to RotoSound, a world-famous guitar string manufacturer. Musicians such as Brian May (Queen’s lead guitarist), Pete Townshend (guitarist of The Who) and Jimi Hendrix preferred using their strings. Knole Park was also the setting for the Beatles films such as “Penny Lane” and “Strawberry Fields Forever”.
The Vine Cricket Ground, located at the town’s centre, is one of England’s oldest cricket venues. It was where the first three-stump cricket game was played in 1734. The Wilderness Sports and Sevenoaks Leisure Centres offer a variety of sport and leisure.