Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Worthing, BN11
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WORTHING? We service Goring-By-Sea, Ferring, East Preston, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Goring-By-Sea, Ferring, East Preston, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The seaside town of Worthing can be found at the foot of the Sound Downs hills. During the Stone Age, Worthing once had a Neolithic flint mine in the town centre. The town once had a town during the Bronze Age era. This was proven after finding the remains of a town centre in Little High Street as well as a Bronze Age fort at Highdown Hill. During the Anglo-Saxon period, the Highdown Hills was once a cemetery used by the Saxons. This was confirmed after finding almost 100 graves in the area. Worthing grew into a town when its population was able to reach about 2500 in 1803.
Worthing underwent a regeneration process in 2006 which saw the improvement of the seafront and town centre. The Guildbourne Centre is the largest shopping centre in town which contains many branded retail shops and local businesses. The Worthing Cultural and Civic Hub is a collection of museums, art galleries and libraries. Another building which was renovated through the regeneration process is the Dome Cinema which currently offers modern film showings.