Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Farnborough, GU14
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN FARNBOROUGH? We also cover Mytchett, Ash Vale, Frimley, Deepcut, Fleet and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Farnborough, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Mytchett, Ash Vale, Frimley, Deepcut, Fleet and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Farnborough is a town with grass lands and plantations stretching on for several acres. With its neighbouring towns like Basingstoke, Newbury and Camberley, its open fields is home to the Farnborough Airshow. This aviation showcase is a yearly treat for everyone to see. Superiorly engineered aircrafts are flown to do aerobatic tricks, some even with coloured jet smoke trails.
Farnborough was also bestowed with a rich cultural heritage. It has the St. Michael’s Abbey monastery which is known to have the Imperial Crypt, where Napoleon III is laid to rest. Musical troves continue to flourish as organ concerts are held every first Sunday of the month.
Aside from bringing fun to military and air force buffs, tourists can satisfy their hunger with sumptuous meals served in its restaurants. Additionally, on the edge of the town centre, is Farnborough Leisure Centre, which has a swimming pool, gym, indoor bowling, squash courts and ten pin bowling.