All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Winchester, SO22
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WINCHESTER? We also cover Chilcomb, Headbourne Worthy, Pitt, Temple Valley Twyford, Abbots Worthy and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Winchester, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Chilcomb, Headbourne Worthy, Pitt, Temple Valley Twyford, Abbots Worthy and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Home to Winchester Cathedral, one of Europe’s largest cathedrals, the city of Winchester was once the Roman town of “Venta Belgarum” which became England’s capital during the Medieval period. It was where King Alfred the Great chose to establish his kingdom, thus making it Wessex’s ancient capital. During the Middle Ages, Winchester became the UK’s centre for wool trade. Today, the city still boasts of its Medieval architecture and award-winning gastronomic pubs. Winchester is also famous for its painted bollards found on The Square and Great Minster Street.
Aside from its historic sites and array of shops, Winchester is also an exciting cultural hub. It hosts Farmers’ Markets (one of England’s largest with over a 100 stalls) which is held at the city’s centre. The award-winning Blue Apple Theatre calls Winchester its home. The annual Hat Fair, showcasing the best street theatre performances and workshops, is also celebrated in Winchester. In 2006, it was also nominated as the “Best Place in the UK to Live In” by “The Best and Worst Places to live in the UK” television programme.
CrossCountry and South West Trains service Winchester via rail. Road leading to the city are A303, A30 and the M3 Motorway.