Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Alton, GU34
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ALTON? We also serve Neatham, Holybourne, Beech, Thedden Grange and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Neatham, Holybourne, Beech, Thedden Grange and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Alton can be found in the Hampshire’s east district. The name was derived from a Saxon word which means village beside the spring or farmstead. Alton became a small market town in the late 13th century with weaving being an important industry to the town during this time. Alton was also a stopover location for pilgrims travelling to Canterbury.
The 1800s saw a large number of improvements in town. This includes the establishment of a new town hall in 1813 which is still standing today. Other services and utilities were also made available during this period. This includes the sewage, water works, cemetery and gas supply. The town railway connection to London was established in 1865. During this period, hops and barley was Alton’s major industry. In fact, Coors Brewing Company had a brewery in town.
Today, Alton has a number of café, restaurants and pubs as well as other branded stores. One of the town’s famous event is the Word Fest which contains a number of writing and spelling competition. Alton also has many parks such as the Town Gardens and the Butts.