All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Fleet, GU51
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN FLEET? We also cover Minley, Minley Manor, Farnborough, Aldershot, Church Crookham, Crookham Village, Dogmersfield, Hartley Wintney, Hartfordbridge and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Fleet, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Minley, Minley Manor, Farnborough, Aldershot, Church Crookham, Crookham Village, Dogmersfield, Hartley Wintney, Hartfordbridge and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Fleet is in Hampshire’s Hart district and is southwest of London. Fleet was simply a small collection of inns when the Basingstoke Canal was opened in 1792. When the London and South Western Railway was established in 1940, the Fleet Pond in the area became a day excursion for Londoners as well as a skating area during winter.
Between the two World Wars, Fleet saw an increase in building constructions due to a building boom felt throughout Britain during this period. The west section of the All Saints Church was also expanded before the Second World War in 1934. After the war, Fleet’s population rapidly increases.
Fleet has a Hart Leisure Centre which contains a gym, sports hall, studio, pool and a squash court. The centre is the home to the town’s many sports club. The clubs and the centre is mostly managed by the local government.
Fleet has a number of local events and festivals held along high street. The largest event is often the Fleet Carnival as well as the lighting of the Christmas lights at the start of December. Every Saturday, Gurkha square holds a local market which can be found beside the local town hall.