All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Yateley, GU46
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN YATELY? We also cover Sandhurst, Blackwater, Minley, Minley manor, Eversley and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Yately, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Sandhurst, Blackwater, Minley, Minley manor, Eversley and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Formerly known as the “Gate into Windsor Forest”, the suburban town of Yateley is located south of the River Blackwater and south east of the Capital. The town became famous for its connection to the Gunpowder Plot and Parson Darby – the infamous highwayman of Reading Road. However, Yateley developed into an important coaching hub throughout the centuries. Through the years, it became a mixture of both old and new developments. The Hart District, was also named as England’s “Most Desirable Place and Postal Code to Live In” in 2011.
Yateley is also home to notable people such as Flora Thompson and Alexa Goddard. James Robert Ford, famous for his “House Gymnastics” project, grew up here and attended Yateley School. UK’s leading acoustic guitarist, Sonny Black, is a Yateley resident. Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C’s attacking midfielder, Jed Wallace, attended Frogmore Community College during his early years as a footballer. Christopher “Chris” Benham, Wiltshire’s cricketer also attended Yateley School.
The Blackbushe Airport complex is located within Yateley’s boundaries. It caters to small business flights, flying lessons and leisure flights. Since the town was a coaching hub between Reading and London, Bus No. 3, Fleetbuzz 72, 79, 82 and Stagecoach service Yately. The town does not have a railway station.