All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Gosport, PO12
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN GOSPORT? We also cover Bridgemary, Lee-On-The-Solent, Alverstoke, Anglesey and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Gosport, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Bridgemary, Lee-On-The-Solent, Alverstoke, Anglesey and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The Borough town of Gosport is in the South Hampshire conurbation. The town was a major naval town during the last part of the 20th century. It provided a supply and defence foundation for Her Majesty’s Naval Base Portsmouth. Today, much of the remains of the base is considered a tourism heritage site which is open to the public.
Due to the town’s connection with the Navy base, the Holland 1 is on exhibit in the Royal Navy Submarine Museum which is their first submarine. The museum also has the HMS Alliance on display which was a hunter-killer submarine used during the Second World War. There is a Harbour Stations Coffee Shop in the Royal Navy Submarine Museum which offers snacks and beverages for visitors.
Gosport has many beach stretches such as the Old Portsmouth and Hill Head beach. Each beaches offers a great view of the Solent, the Isle of Wight and the sea. Some also have different shops, attractions and restaurants for visitors.