All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Southsea, PO4
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN SOUTHSEA? We also cover Buckland, Old Portsmouth, Fratton and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Southsea, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Buckland, Old Portsmouth, Fratton and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Southsea can be found in the southern side of Portsmouth. It started as the Portsmouth dockyard before the 16th century. During this time, most of the area consists of marshland and grassland.
Southsea was known as a leisure and bathing town in the middle of the 1800s. Bath houses and other similar facilities were built near Clarence Pier. It was at this time when the marshes were drained which led to the creation of the Southsea Common. The Commons is a mown grassland which is currently a widely used recreational grounds of major events.
Southsea contains a number of tourist attractions such as the Clarence Pier. The pier hosts a number of fair rides, arcades and side show games. It was even a location used in one episode of the comedy show “Mr Bean”. Another example is the Kings Theatre which provides local and national touring productions.