All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Havant, PO9
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN HAVANT? We also cover Denvilles, Warblington, Langstone, Bedhampton and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Havant, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Denvilles, Warblington, Langstone, Bedhampton and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Formerly known as “Hamafunta” or the “Spring of Hama”, Havant is located between Chichester and Portsmouth. The town’s thriving local commerce owes it to water which made it famous for brewing and parchment manufacture. In fact, the Treaty of Versailles was scribed on a Havant Parchment. Havant’s town centre was developed from the ancient thoroughfares built by the Romans. Its “Twittens” or the narrow weaving footpaths and Gregorian buildings help define the town’s rustic character. After the Second World War, Havant’s population grew which lead to its inclusion as one of UK’s largest conurbations.
Havant’s most famous place of interest is Staunton Country Park. The 1,000-acre park boasts of ornamental glasshouses, child-friendly farm animals, manicured gardens and a play barn for children. Visitors can also head to Hayling Island to experience the sun, sand and surf this popular beach has to offer. It also has an amusement park and the Hayling Seaside Railway which travels along Hayling’s seafront. Havant is also home to the Spring Arts and Heritage Centre and for shoppers; Meridian Shopping is definitely a retail heaven.
Havant can be accessed via the A27 and A3 roads. First Great Western, Southern and South West Trains via the Havant Railway Station service the town’s railway.