Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Putney, SW15
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN PUTNEY? We also cover all other areas in South West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Putney, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
As part of the London Borough of Wandsworth, Putney is located in the South West corner of London, straddling the River Thames. Putney is home to the second bridge to cross the famous river, after London Bridge, which was built in 1886 and is still used today.
Due to its river setting, Putney has always retained a strong affiliation with rowing, and currently houses more than twenty rowing clubs on its banks. Whether it’s gold medal winners at the Olympics or Henley competitors, Putney was the starting point for many success stories. Since 1856, the University Boat Race has been held just upstream from Putney Bridge, cementing the area’s love for the revered sport.
For nearly one hundred years, Putney has been the chosen district for a high proportion of residents with professional occupations. This remains true today, with many academics, doctors and lawyers choosing Putney for its reclusive feel and short commuting distance to central London. The last decade has seen an infusion of Australian and New Zealand residents, due to the close proximity of Earl’s Court, the renowned expat area only a stones throw away.