Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Roehampton, SW15
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Roehampton, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Located between the towns of Wimbledon Common, Putney and Barnes, Roehampton is known as “The Last Village in London”. It derived its name (Roe) from the rocks, oak trees and rooks found in the area. Roehampton became a favoured residential suburb between the 18th and 19th centuries, thanks to the opening of the Putney Bridge. It was also home to Countess Christiana of Devonshire and Thomas Hobbes a political philosopher. Today, Roehampton is a preferred residential suburb of wealthy Londoners.
Kingston University, South Thames College and the University of Hampton are just some of the prestigious educational institutions found in Roehampton. It became a major centre for professional training and education. H.G. Wells’ famous novel, “The Sleeper Awakes” includes Roehampton as one of the crucial locations in his story.
Roehampton is accessible through the Putney Bridge and Hammersmith Tubes. The No. 72 Bus also services passengers to and from Roehampton.