Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in New Malden, KT3
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in New Malden, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Deriving its name from the Old English village of Old Malden, the village of New Malden was established thanks to the arrival of the railway. It’s located south-west of London, in the boroughs of Merton and Kingston. New Malden is also home to Wimbledon, the most prestigious Grand Slam tennis tournaments in the world. Northrop Grumman and Nestle Purina are just some of the companies holding offices in this village.
Due to its proximity to London Waterloo (20 minutes via train) and Kingston-Upon-Thames, New Malden is an ideal place for families to settle. It has leisure facilities (Malden Centre), parks (Beverly Park) and a department store on its high street (Tudor Williams Ltd). Schools such as Coombe Hill Junior and Holy Cross are also located within this village. It also hosts the biggest Tesco, B&Q and Currys stores in London.
Trains coming into the New Malden Railway Station or buses plying the 213, N87 and 131 routes can reach New Malden.