Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Teddington, TW11
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN TEDDINGTON? We also cover Hampton Hill, Hanworth, Twickenham, Norbiton and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Teddington, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Teddington is a bushy area located along the River Thames in Southwest London. Around the area you’ll find remnants of a history filled region with fascinating bits of politics and intrigue. Historic buildings in Teddington were once occupied by Benedictine monks and Anglican Christians, this architecture has since turned into tourist hives and picturesque ruins. Among the structures that withstood the test of time are Teddington Manor and Hampton Gardens, both of which continue to function as residential spots and tourist destinations, respectively.
The Teddington Lock is documented as the source of the name, and it is considered by some as “one of the last bastions of peaceful charm remembered from the rural stations of childhood years”. It consists of three water transport systems all connected by footbridges, and has become a favorite venue for sailing and rowing clubs. Together with the construction of the railway in 1863, the economy and population eventually received significant growth, and it has since evolved into a dynamic business hub.
While walking or driving around Teddington, you’re likely to hear whirring sounds that come at intermittent intervals throughout the day. If you think it’s just in your head, then you’ll be grateful to know that it’s actually helicopters that ply the aerial space above you. London Heathrow Airport is near the area, and the local government has instituted specific paths for helicopters.
Another interesting element about Teddington is the location of Haymarket Publishing. It used to be a studio where hit series, The Office was filmed. Other films and shows like Spaced by Simon Pegg and Monty Python’s Flying Circus also had scenes shot in establishments across Teddington.