All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Wimbledon, SW19
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WIMBLEDON? We also cover Putney, Mitcham, Morden, New Malden, Battersea, Cherry Wood and all of South West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Wimbledon, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Wimbledon, located to the south west of London, is famous or hosting the world’s most prestigious Grand Slam tennis tournament. At the height of the British summer the atmosphere in the town is electric, when huge numbers of visitors arrive to watch the tennis over two enthralling weeks.
This town is much more than grass courts and white lines though, this vibrant community is also home to excellent shopping, plenty of restaurants and lively drinking places. There is culture to be found at the yearly book festival, where favourite authors mingle with their readers. Rail and underground transport links open up all that London has to offer, ensuring that Wimbledon is an extremely exciting place to live, work and play.
Housing in Wimbledon is an amalgamation of modern housing and traditional Victorian properties, with the latter offering plenty of examples of sash windows, both old and new. Residential areas are broken up by large green spaces, ensuring that runners are often seen on Saturday and Sunday, revelling in the fresh air.