All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Barnes, SW13
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Barnes, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The Barnes district within London Borough of Richmond upon Thames can be found to the north eastern area of the borough. The name was derived from its collection of barns which stored grains for the Mortlake manor. One of the oldest buildings is the St. Mary’s Barnes Church which was built within the 12th century. The Church was rebuilt in 1984 when a fire destroyed parts of it in 1978. The original parts of the church is the Norman chapel and its tower.
Barnes currently has the largest number of independent shops amongst other areas within Britain. The street in front of the Thames is where you can find these shops as well as other businesses. Every month, open and covered market are held beside the Barnes Pond. There are a number of London Buses which services Barnes. The town also has two mainline railway stations.