Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Richmond, TW10
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN RICHMOND? We also cover all other areas of West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Richmond, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Located in the south west of London, Richmond is considered a relaxing, green and historical destination. The area offers a rich heritage and historical background with stunning buildings and luscious greenery enjoyed by visitors from all over the world.
Richmond is home to Hampton Court Palace, a royal palace which was once home to the British Royal Family. The amazing medieval building is open for public viewing and is popular tourist destination. Apart from the stunning design, the palace is also known world-wide for the hedge maze which spans a third of an acre. Other local points of interest are the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew and London Wetland Centre.
Richmond Park is the largest park in London and known as a National Nature Reserve – an ideal destination for a relaxing stroll and encounters with the deer the graze in the park. Richmond is also home to a huge number of pubs and restaurants. At the town centre, you can find local restaurants serving mouth-watering, hearty and traditional meals. There is also no shortage of quality international cuisine on offer from Japanese to German.