All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Hampton, TW12
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN HAMPTON? We also cover Teddington, Molesey, Hanworth and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Hampton, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Situated on the north bank of the River Thames, the ancient village of Hampton is home to 20,000 residents, with many buildings proudly displaying period sash windows. Among the residential streets, there is plenty of greenery which gives the area a pleasantly rural feel. Local residents often spend the weekends meandering on the riverbank pathways above Molesey Lock and stopping for tea and scones in the decorative buildings of Garrick’s House and the Temple to Shakespeare.
As well as a country feel, Hampton is also home to several sport teams. Non-league football club Hampton & Richmond Borough F.C. play here, complimented by several rugby clubs, including Twickenham RFC and London Harlequins. The tranquillity of Hampton is dispersed by the thousands of tourists which descend on the internationally famous Hampton Court, with coach loads of day trippers making the short trip from central London. Interestingly, the area is also featured in two Charles Dicken’s novels, Oliver Twist and Nicholas Nickleby, as well as T S Eliot’s Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats.