Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Whitchurch, RG28
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WHITCHURCH? We also cover Tufton, Laverstoke, Freefolk, Hurstbourne Priors, East Aston and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Whitchurch, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Tufton, Laverstoke, Freefolk, Hurstbourne Priors, East Aston and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Whitchurch is in Hampshire’s Basingstoke and Dean District. The town actually has a white church named the All Hallows Church. The name was due to the use of limestone when constructing the building. All Hallows is one of the oldest buildings in town and is famous for its 3 manual pipe organ which was added in 1935.
The town was previously named Witcherche and is known for its market place during the 13th century. It gave a place for local farmers and nearby villages to sell their wares. Four mills in town were built to take advantage of the River Test during this period. The last surviving mill is the Whitchurch Silk Mill which is still weaving silk to this date.
Whitchurch has a number of attractions such as the Heritage Trail. It provides a path which showcases interesting buildings with historical significance. There are also a number of local pubs to relax in.