Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in West Malling, ME19
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WEST MALLING? We also cover Leybourne, Mill Street, Ditton, Well Street, Offham and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in West Malling, Kent. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Leybourne, Mill Street, Ditton, Well Street, Offham and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Formerly known as “Town Malling”, West Malling is located in the district of Kent. The arrival of the Benedictine nuns in the 11th century helped transform it into a bustling market town. The nuns’ weekly markets, annual fairs and donations received from wealthy benefactors were the key factors in the town’s prosperity. Malling Abbey was one of the wealthiest towns in the 16th century, before it was dissolved by Henry VIII. Today, West Malling still has its monthly Farmers’ Market, tea-rooms, cafes and restaurants. Tourism is still its greatest draw with the town’s historic buildings.
The Royal Airforce West Malling is a particular point of interest in this town. The former Royal Air Force station served as a landing area during the First World War. Famous aviators such as Amy Johnson flew here during air shows. During the Second World War, it became a front line defence against the German Luftwaffe. After its closure in 1969, the airfield is now being developed into a mixed commercial and residential village. It still features some of its rich aviation heritage.
West Malling can be accessed via the M20, M25 and M26 roads which encircle the city of London. Southeastern Trains serve the West Malling Railway Station.